- PQ monitoring at HV, MV and LV Utility Substations
- Data Centers, Semiconductor Fabs, Heavy Industries
- 7x24 Automated Manufacturing Facilities
- Dip/Swell. Transient, Flicker and Disturbance monitoring
- Mains and critical feeder monitoring
- Substation automation with IEC 61580 protocol
- Retrofit applications with optional Class 1 Split- Core Current Probes
The PMC-680i is CET’s Advanced Utility PQ Analyzer designed for the compliance monitoring market as it offers un-surpassed functionality by combining Class 0.2S accuracy and advanced PQ features in a standard DIN 192 form factor with a high resolution, backlit, color TFT LCD display. The PMC-680i complies with IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC-61000-4-15, IEC 61850 and EN50160. Further, it offers a large logging capacity with 4GB of on-board memory, extensive I/O with 8xDIs, 4xRO and 4xDOs, GPS Time Sync., dual Ethernet and two RS-485 ports. These features likely make the PMC-680i the most advanced PQ Analyzer for the Utility market today.